The Magdalenes Pizza Way
Q: How is Magdalenes Pizza responding to the COVID-19 outbreak?
A: We continue to follow our existing protocols for quality & safety, which prepare us for unforeseen events like COVID-19. Now we are even more focused on
- Employee Wellness
- High Food Safety Standards
- Increased sanitation of high-touch, high-traffic areas
- Increased hand-washing and use of gloves.
Q: Should I be concerned about the safety of my pizza?
A: According to the FDA, there is currently no evidence to suggest that food produced in the United States/Puerto Rico can transmit COVID-19.
Q: How can I get a pizza without coming into the restaurant?
A: Magdalene’s is committed to making life easier for our customers. Phone orders are taken and prepared with the same care as if you were dining in. We strive to have your orders ready when you arrive. We encourage all of our customers to practice social distancing while waiting or picking up. We provide our guests with the same great Magdalene’s experience even if your ordering ahead and picking up.
Q: Are the ingredients in my meal still being responsibly sourced?
A: Yes, we carefully choose all of our ingredients to ensure that we will still be able to serve you quality food, with real ingredients, even throughout these uncertain times. We will not compromise on this commitment to our customers.
Q: Are you supplying masks for your employees?
A: All employees have been supplied with masks, which employees are required to wear as part of their uniform.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA): https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/mcm-issues/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- U.S. Department of State: https://www.dhs.gov/publication/notices-arrival-restrictions-coronavirus